Friday, June 08, 2007

WEIGHT WATCHERS – THE NEW PROGRAM

Well, some of you have been poking fun at me about the “Caveman” falling off the wagon, and it’s true. I have wondered to the wrong side of the forest for a time. No one noticed it more than Ms. Mushy did, so she has me on a new program – Weight Watchers!

I love the idea of the Caveman Diet, because I love nuts and fruits, but alas I’m too weak to last on anything. The only thing I ever did right was quit smoking. However, I do puff a stogie on occasion, but like Bill Clinton I do not inhale. Tried it once and got deathly sick!

Anyway, thought you might like to see last night’s meal and get build on the idea that you can eat pretty well on Weight Watchers.

Being a man, a manly man, I get about 10 more points per day than does she, and that seems to make me happy. I really haven’t been hungry, and if I do I still have fruit or popcorn (which is free if in the light version).

Last night my wife baked a beautiful pork chop, sweet potato, and side salad for me. Look at it! It was so good.

Sitting to my right was my granddaughter who insisted on macaroni and cheese with her chop…and yes, I stole 2 bites!

Here’s hoping I do better on this and have to buy all new clothes! Nah, I don’t want to go that far.

1 comment:

FHB said...

Pork chops and everything look tasty. I'm about to head over to Temple to get dad and belly up to the buffet, but then you probably don't want to hear about that, bein' on lock down and all.

Related Posts with Thumbnails