Tuesday, June 12, 2007

WEIGHT WATCHERS - THE NEW PROGRAM 3

Man, last night’s meal was a whopper and totally within the points limits of the Weight Watcher’s program.

Four chicken strips cooked in light olive oil and chopped garlic, and seasoned with salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper until golden brown.

All this meat plus two full cups of whole grain rice and peas on the side! I was completely full when I finished this meal. If I could have had dessert, I would not have had room!

Of course, when I say points, I am referring to the male portions, which is typically 34, while my wife is limited to 19 per day, at least at this time.

If you are interested in the program, check out Weight Watchers today.

6 comments:

FHB said...

What about the Type 2 issue with the rice. Carbs. You worry about that? I've found that so long as I stay away from sugary sodas, my levels don't peak too much, so I just go ahead and enjoy. Are wee foolin' ourselves.

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

With Avandia...I never worry about it. I never check my levels, except once a year during my check up.

I'm so boarderline that it's not that critical with me.

I eat what I want...within limits.

If you stay away from sweets in any form, don't over eat bread or pasta, then you should be okay unless you are on the opposite end of the spectrum - near insulin!

Christo Gonzales said...

well this "diet" doenst look so bad. how much are you trying to lose?

pinknest said...

i know a lot of people on weight watchers who have been so successful. i didn't know you could eat all those peas and rice!

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

I'd like to lose 20 pounds and see how it goes. I probably to stand another 10 or 15, but I think I could easily maintain a 20 pound drop.

I can have a full cup of most things, while my wife is limited to 1/2 cups, but yes, you can have more than you think and feel very full.

FHB said...

I'm on Metaformin, twice a day, and I've found that I can eat about anything so long as I stay away from sweets and sugary sodas. I test my levels very seldom, and every checkup is positive. I think if I exercised and lost about 50 lbs. I might not even need the pills.

Related Posts with Thumbnails