Sunday, June 17, 2007

WEIGHT WATCHERS – THE NEW PROGRAM 4


Hungry? How about a great sandwich and a cup of soup?

Whole wheat bread with only 50 calories, a little swipe of light salad dressing and spicy mustard, covered in 4 ounces of thin sliced deli beef, turkey, or ham (or a combination of each), and topped with a slice cheese (only for the man of the house for extra points), a slice of onion, and halved grape tomatoes!

A wonderful sandwich goes great with a full cup of Healthy Request Chunky Soup from Campbell’s! Wash it down with a Diet Lipton Green Tea!

It’s all within my daily point count of 34…or, at least my wife says so. So, I’ll take it!

3 comments:

FHB said...

Hey, that's the green tea I drink. I LOVE that stuff! That's what I was swilling in the back yard Saturday. Get 24 packs at Sam's. And that soup looks good.

pinknest said...

sometimes a soup and sandwich is the best thing.

Christo Gonzales said...

this diet ROCKS...you eat everything

Related Posts with Thumbnails