- Cook 3 cups of toasted almond rice pilaf using olive oil instead of butter (about 20 to 22 minutes) - set aside.
- Heat 4 to 6 tablespoons of olive oil, crushed garlic, and hot sauce.
- Add three raw chicken cubed breast, salt and pepper, and brown.
half of one red bell pepper
half of one yellow or orange bell pepper
handful of Julianne carrots
half red onion
handful of raw sweet snap peas
about 10 stalks of raw baby asparagus
- Pour in about 3/4 cup of stir fry sauce and boil about 5 minutes
- Pour in one small can of pineapple wedges including juice and cook for about 10 more minutes or until green vegetables are to your liking.
Serve in bowl over rice or in a place with the rice on the side. It's great!