- 1 cup flower
- 1 cup chopped nuts (I use pecans)
- 1 stick margarine (melted)
- ¼ cup brown sugar
Mix and spread out in a 9X10” baking dish and bake for 20 minutes at 350. I prefer a glass container so everyone can see all the layers. Let it cool when finished.
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 8 oz. cream cheese (soft)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
Mix and spread over 1st layer when cooled.
- 1 pkg. chocolate pudding (instant)
- 1 pkg. vanilla pudding (instant)
- 3 ½ cups of milk
Mix as directed on pudding box and spread over the second layer.
Top with the reminder of the Cool Whip.
Place in the refrigerator until served (best served cold with hot coffee).
Monday, December 18, 2006