Saturday, September 29, 2012

TALK ABOUT QUICK AND EASY

Well, all except the pinto beans!  Judy soaked them over night and cooked them most of the day, and man, was it worth the wait!
The trick is finding something to go with them that's quick and easy and just as yummy!
We settled on a Food City rotisserie chicken, a can of white/yellow hominy, mac'n cheese, and a big pone of cornbread!
Now, I don't care who you are, that's good eatin'! 

Yeah, it's mostly starch, well, maybe all starch, but who's countin'!?  Besides, there's protein in the beans!

2 comments:

FHB said...

Our store does those chickens too. So easy and so good. I usually heat up a can of corn for me and cut green beans for her. Some cornbread would be awesome. I guess I need to learn how to make it.

have I said how much I hate your comment verification thing? Pain in the ass.

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

I hate your too! How do we change it?

Related Posts with Thumbnails