Thursday, May 25, 2006

T-BONE STEAK & SWEET POTATO

My wife and I celebrated my 60th birthday tonight with steak, pork chops, and sweet potatoes. We spent the evening on the screened porch watching the baby geese trains (daddy, babies, and momma playing follow the leader) slowly making their way around the lake. Very peaceful evening and I would not have wanted to be anywhere else in the world.

My wife turns 60 Sunday, so the party will continue on the houseboat with our family all weekend. Tomorrow we will treat ourselves to seafood at Bonefish!

The T-Bone was smothered in Cajun blackened seasoning and the sweet potato was covered in butter and brown sugar. My wife baked her chops in the oven very slowly, but my steak was the best!

I enjoyed a couple of Bass Ale's while toking an Ashton. What more could a guy ask for on his birthday?

Thank ye Lord!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails