Friday, February 01, 2019

Cauliflower Pizza Crust

Judy and I made another cauliflower pizza crust pizza tonight. She wanted a hamburger pizza, so this is what we ended up with! Gooood!
You can get the crusts at https://www.califlourfoods.com/, and you only heat them for 10 minutes right out of the freezer at 350 degrees, let cool for 10 minutes, load on the toppings and heat again for 10 minutes, and let cool another 10. Easy and they are always in your freezer.
Just add what you like!  In this case we added hamburger meat, onions, jalapenos, hamburger pickles, and mozzarella and mild cheddar cheeses.

On the crust we put a mixture of mustard and mayo, the added the mozzarella cheese, then the hamburger mixed with low carb pizza sauce, then layered on the onions, jalapenos, and pickles.  We topped it off with a generous layer of mild cheddar cheese and baked it.


No wheat, no grains, just great taste!


1 comment:

Alan Curtis said...

I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Benjamin who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin granted me loan without delay. Here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, 247officedept@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails